The Lawyers at Compton Law Firm are passionate about the law and helping our clients navigate through the most difficult times of life. Catastrophic personal injuries, medical malpractice, automobile accidents, divorce and family law, criminal law, probate, and trust and estate litigation are normally those experiences that define a person's life - make sure you partner with a proven law firm that cares about you. Looking for more information about your legal issue? Click on one of the following links: Frequently Asked Legal Questions, Articles, Free E-Books, Videos, and Testimonials.
Our team of lawyers is aggressive and committed to putting in the long hours needed. We work very hard at what we do and that's why Mr. Compton has been given the highest possible ratings a trial lawyer can receive by anonymous surveys from his clients, peers, and judges.
The content of this site is primarily intended to help educate you about the legal issues you may be facing. Browse our site to find helpful information written by lawyers and attorneys about specific legal issues, cases we've handled, results we've won, and testimonials from our clients. Other than our blog and frequent legal questions, there are several books and reports available for you to download.
We hope the information helps answer some of your questions and alleviates some of your stress and anxiety.
When you have suffered a traumatic event, you are probably not thinking about filing a lawsuit. You just want to get through the pain, heal from your wounds, and move on with your life—all of which will take an incredible amount of time, energy, and money.
As the weeks go by, the stress you are enduring gets worse. You can’t return to work, you can’t pay your medical bills, and you may be caring for someone who is still injured—and without a payout from your insurance company, you have little hope of ever getting back in control of your life. The only way out of your situation is to find someone can fight on your behalf…someone who is willing to go the distance to get what you are owed.
Our Oklahoma Injury Attorneys Have the Answers You Need to Move On
The Compton Law Firm was created to provide injury victims with a legal resource during the most troubling times of their lives. We understand the pain you are going through, so we always listen carefully to the details of your accident before explaining your legal rights and possible options to move forward. We are fully staffed, so that you are always able to speak to someone about your case, and we keep victims informed as their cases progress, so the client is never kept in the dark. If you have been injured, simply fill out our quick online contact form to speak with one of our attorneys about your case.
We help victims who are suffering from many different kinds of physical and emotional injuries, including:
- Auto Accidents. Many people try to avoid legal battles after a car accident, but realize they are at a disadvantage when they speak to an insurance adjuster. From the moment your accident occurred, you entered into a battle with the insurance company—and the adjusters know all the ways to deny you the payment you deserve. Our attorneys can get you the compensation you need after a car accident, pedestrian accident or DUI crash in Oklahoma, including the funds you need to pay your medical bills and expenses for time off work.
- Truck Accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck wreck, it is vital to have the incident investigated as soon as possible. Trucking companies will work fast to protect their own interests, and you will need a trial law firm with experience in complex litigation. We know how to confront companies and owners who are at fault for Oklahoma oil and gas truck accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, dump truck crashes, commercial truck crashes, municipal vehicle accidents, as well as collisions with UPS, FedEx, and other delivery vehicles.
- Medical Malpractice. An accident in the hospital can have catastrophic results. Surgery errors, anesthesia mistakes, birth injuries, and medication errors are just a few ways patients can suffer injuries and even death at a time when they are most vulnerable. Our attorneys can investigate what happened during your visit, getting you compensated for your emergency rooms charges, X-rays, physical therapy, emotional distress, pain and suffering, scars, and more.
- Injuries to Children. There is no greater suffering for a parent than when his or her child is injured. No matter how much parents try to protect their children from danger, kids are at constant risk of harm by others, including bicycle accidents, being struck by cars, day care injuries, dog bites, and injuries and deaths due to pools and unsafe premises. When we fight for your child’s rights, we can identify the person responsible for your family’s suffering and get you compensation for any permanent injuries.
- Wrongful Death. There is no amount of money that can restore the loss of a loved one. If someone you love has been killed due to a medication or hospital error, serious fall, nursing home abuse, birth injury, vehicle accident, malfunctioning product, or accident in the oil and gas industry, our attorneys will seek justice from the person or company responsible. Not only can we get you compensation for your past medical and funeral costs, we can ensure that the accident doesn't’t happen to someone else.
- Family Law. We know how important it is for families to be able to rebuild after devastating events. Our attorneys can advise family members during divorce proceedings to settle child support, spousal support, alimony, and custody matters with a minimum of disruption. We also provide estate planning services to create wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and help families move through probate after the death of a loved one.
We Fight for the Rights of Accident Victims Across Oklahoma
Every day, we help people just like you. If you are struggling physically or emotionally after a serious injury, we can take over your battle with an insurance company, get justice for a medical mistake, and take your case all the way to trial to get you the compensation and justice you deserve.
You should know that cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death require specialized skills, attention, and resources. Compton Law has the staff and resources required to go the distance. We are one of the few law firms in Oklahoma that has a full-sized courtroom in our office so that we can fully prepare your case in mock trials and hearing simulations.
Our injury attorneys are available in our main office in Hinton, as well as in our convenient secondary location in Oklahoma City. Call or email us today to speak with a legal representative about your case, and see how good it feels to finally put your accident behind you.