What if the decedent’s heirs or devisees or beneficiaries are minors?

In Oklahoma, the standard law is that any money or property distributed to a minor (under the age of 21) shall be held in a trust.  This means that an adult would be appointed to oversee and manage the assets.  The decedent may have nominated a specific person in the will or trust, if not, a judge will appoint someone. That person may then distribute funds to the minor which are reasonable and necessary.