What if the decedent owned property in other states?

Each state has specific laws that must be followed in order to transfer property situated in that state.  Many states have an accelerated probate procedure that allows one to conduct a speedy proceeding to transfer those land or minerals by utilizing the Oklahoma Decree.  However, the Oklahoma probate alone will not suffice and some legal proceeding in that state must be held.