My ex-spouse is refusing to allow me visitation with our child because I have not paid him/her child support.

In Oklahoma, one parent cannot prohibit the other parent from seeing the child due to the lack of child support.  Child support and child custody are not related.  Therefore, even if one parent is behind on child support, she/he is still entitled to their court-ordered visitation. 
Keenan Haught
Connect with me